Styling yourself when you are getting dressed and bringing out your A-game is a task most women want to achieve. Having a kundan set gold option along with being a trendsetter in the fashion game is now an option! A kundan set is often a dream come true for most women. Since time immemorial, kundan has been one of the most desired and beloved stones – this is true not only for the royals but also for any common woman who sets her eyes on jewellery made from this stone. Ornaments, especially kundan varieties, are known for their intricate craftsmanship and evergreen appeal.
Here are some expert-curated tips to use any Darpan Mangatrai Kundan Set Gold while styling this stunning stone:
- Choose the right occasion – A kundan set gold is often the perfect choice for a formal or a semi-formal occasion. Special events and functions like marriages, festivities, poojas, personal celebrations, etc are some of the most apt occasions for a set of such nature. An important tip would be to consider the formality of the event and choose a large or small, intricate or minimalistic, kundan set appropriately
- Traditional outfits – Kundan Traditional Jewellery is best paired with traditional outfits. The way they complement Indian attires – saris, heavy suits, simple kurtis, lehengas, etc is a sight for sore eyes. Matching the colors of the attire with gemstones studded in the kundan set can create an aligned sense of fashion with a cohesive style. Create eye-catching looks with an exquisite kundan set
- Consider the neckline – Depending on the type of outfit and the neckline, a kundan set gold can be chosen. For example, if an outfit has a deep neckline, a longer necklace like a kundan haar would uplift the look even more. However, for a higher neckline, choosing a choker would look fantastic as it would bring out not only the jewellery design but also the overall attire.
- Other ornaments – A kundan set is often the most appealing when worn as a complete set with earrings, rings, bangles, etc – depending on each woman’s style and preference. A kundan set gold is exquisite enough to create an aura of its own. Choose other ornaments that would match the existing set. If the choker is elaborate, go for smaller studs. Contrarily, a simple kundan necklace should be paired with longer earrings, perhaps a chandbali.
- Layers – Kundan is one of the most adaptable stones in the fashion trends. Therefore, it is possible to layer kundan sets up with other complementing pieces of jewellery. Indian brides often wear a combination of different kundan set gold options on the wedding day. Since kundan also has a great cultural significance and is known to have a symbolic meaning, it is not only auspicious but also a great-looking jewel for brides.
The exquisite nature of gold sets studded with the kundan stone are must-haves in a woman’s jewellery box. Here are some of the most common pairings of Indian attires and kundan sets
- Saris – Wearing a sari with a kundan choker necklace or other ornaments is one of the most classic combinations one can opt for. A woman can also choose to wear a long kundan necklace with studded gemstones to match the shade of the outfit. Matching earrings or a maangtika will also go a long way in uplifting the look
- Lehenga – Attend a wedding or other special occasions with the ideal combination of a kundan set gold with a lehenga. Intricate and heavy lehengas can use simpler sets of kundan to keep the look elegant. Wear a large ring to attract attention to the brilliance of the set.
- Indo-Western – The ease with which kundan adapts to fusion wear is remarkable. Create a unique look by pairing a kundan necklace with a jumpsuit or a crop top and skirt. The statement jewellery pieces will stand out and one can always choose to experiment with different looks to create a personal style.
- Kurtis – Different types of kurtis like Anarkalis, Salwar suits, Shararas, etc can be enhanced with a kundan set. Choose the right kind of neckpiece and earrings depending on the neckline of the outfit. Choose sets with contrasting or matching gemstones to add to the charm and create a cohesive look.
- Bridal wear – One of the most popular items of jewellery to wear on a wedding day would be kundan sets. Adding a touch of opulence and grace to the occasion by adorning a kundan set gold would be the ultimate bridal look. Elaborate and intricate kundan necklaces, possibly a combination of a choker and a haar along with a maangtika or matha patti, rings, earrings, bangles, etc would work wonders in a second.
Kundan sets can be used well to create an overall balanced and cohesive look with any outfit. The right pieces of jewellery with apt gemstones are what a woman needs to fulfill her dreams of owning and flaunting a kundan set. Create a stunning style statement with this beautiful gemstone.