The traditional Indian men’s outfit, known as the kurta set has become a universal representation of ease, class, and timelessness. The right shade to complement your skin tone may take your appearance to the next level, even if possessing a variety of designer kurta for men is in and of itself a fashion statement. In order to build a wardrobe that authentically reflects your identity and improves your overall look, it is crucial to scientifically match the colour of your kurta to the undertone of your skin.
This thorough guide will help you understand the art of choosing kurta colours that go well with different complexion tones. Understanding the variations in skin hues is the first step in this sartorial adventure. You will be more equipped to make informed choices with this knowledge at your disposal, ensuring that each outfit you choose highlights your natural beauty and leaves a lasting impact. In order to make your collection of kurtas not only represent your style but also celebrate your skin tone, let’s explore the world of colours.
Know Which Skin You Have
Understanding the various skin tones and their undertones is necessary before we can choose the best colour of kurta for men. Identifying your undertone is the first step in choosing the ideal kurta colour to complete your outfit. Let’s first see what skin tone you have got.
Warm Skin Tone
A warm undertone has a reflection of peach, yellow, or golden undertones. In the light, their veins typically get more greenish and rapidly turn brown.
Cool Skin Tone
Pink, blue, or purple undertones are seen in cool skin tones. Their veins are frequently more bluish and vulnerable to burning than skin.
Neutral Skin Tone
Skin that balances warm and cold tones is found in people with neutral undertones. They usually wear a range of colours, and their veins may seem bluish-green.
Selecting Best Kurta For Men – Colours for Different Skin Tones
Let’s look at the optimal kurta colours for each sort now that you are familiar with skin undertones. Remember that all designers adhere to this fundamental structure. However, before you make any decisions, we advise you to do colour trials.
For Warm Skin Tone
- Earthy tones like ochre, rust, and mustard look well with warm skin tones. These hues enhance your complete appearance and go well with your natural warmth.
- You may also experiment with dark Reds, Maroons, and other Orange tones for a celebratory occasion. These hues might give your look life and depth. To make these colours stand out, you can also wear a contrasting kurta set.
- Would you want some more of that, please? Kurtas in shades of olive green, brown, and army comes to the rescue! They could highlight the golden undertones in your complexion, giving you a lovely, well-balanced appearance.
- Warm neutrals like camel, beige, and brown are also appropriate for those with warm skin tones. Such colours add sophistication while maintaining constant in a printed kurta for men.
For Cool Skin Tone:
- Jewel-toned kurtas like sapphire blue, emerald green, and amethyst purple go well with cool undertones. Your skin stands brilliantly against these colours.
- As an alternative, using cool blues is also advised. For instance, navy, royal blue, and icy blue contrast your skin tone and create a pleasing compliment.
- Light pastels like lavender, baby blue, and light pink might look best since they bring out your skin’s rosy undertones and make you look younger. Don’t forget to look for Lakhanvi kurta for men in a pastel colour if you have this skin tone. They seem fantastic!
- Charcoal gray offers a chic and adaptable option whether you want to go a bit more subdued and solid or have a flexible alternative with cool undertones.
For Neutral Skin Tone
- If you have this skin type, you are really lucky! Neutral-undertoned people can explore a range of colours, including warm and cool shades.
- Pastel colours, jewel tones, and earthy tones are all suitable options. It’s also a terrific idea to contrast these hues one with the other. How about putting on a pair of pastel cream cigarette trousers and a brown short kurta for men? Try it out!
- Wearing contrasting shades that make your look fabulous by highlighting your even skin tone is the best. Experiment with neutral undertones to pop it up.
- Try out several hues to see which ones give you a sense of security and ease.
Choosing the right colour of a kurta as per the skin tone can be quite challenging. It may either enhance your appearance or even downgrade it. It is better to make the right decision to enhance your appeal and make your skin glow and shine. You can get a kurta of all shades at Kora for everyone! So, no matter whether you have a warm, neutral, or cool undertone – you know where to shop from. Their vast selection of stylish kurta for men has gorgeous designs, patterns, colours, and fits. So, keep your skin tone in mind the next time you search for a kurta set for men, and watch your sense of style soar.