A lace closure wig is a wig with a lace closure in the front that covers the hairline to create a more realistic parting. So, lace closure wig offers the best of both worlds: convenience and reality in one wig – and honestly, what more could you ask for, right?
In this article, we’ll show how versatile lace closure wigs can be, how to show off that versatility, and how to maintain it.
Understanding the design of lace closure wigs
Isee Hair lace closure wigs are unique and different from other closure wigs in the market. Here’s how:
- They have a breathable cap with an elastic band that allows air circulation and prevents sweat.
- They have 4×4 and 6×6 lace closure in the front, which separate the hair naturally.
- You can get them in different types and lengths, so there are different styles and textures to suit different preferences and personalities. You can choose from water wave, curly, kinky curly, straight, body wave, deep wave, kinky straight, and loose waves. Also, you can choose from medium, long or short length.
Demonstrating the versatility of the lace closure wig
Lace closure wigs are versatile, which means they can be useful in many ways, for example:
- They give a natural vibe due to the lace closure that covers your hairline to create a realistic parting.
- They offer versatility and versatility in terms of style. You can wear it as is or add some curls or waves with a curling or flat iron. Plus, you can easily pull it into a ponytail, bun, twist or braid for different looks. So, you can change things according to the occasion or even according to your mood.
- They offer time saving convenience as the application is not sticky. Not to mention, you can save time on styling and maintenance, as you won’t need to wash, condition or separate them as often as you do with other wigs.
How to use the versatility of lace closure wigs?
Another great thing about lace closure wigs is that they are easy and fun to wear and style. You can even customize them with your own hair to create the look you want. However, if you need some guidance or inspiration, here are some tips to take advantage of their versatility:
To style your lace closure wig for a casual look, you can use your hair as a side parting or side swept bangs to add some softness and movement to your face. You can also use styling tools and products, such as curling irons, flat irons, and of course hairspray to create loose waves or curls. Also, you can add hair accessories for added flair.
If you are going for an elegant, formal look with your band wig, you should use your hair as a center parting or blunt bangs for a touch of harmony and sophistication. And if you’re up for it, you can go full sleek with a flat iron. And, of course, it’s always a good idea to pair your wig with hair accessories. Just try not to go too high as this is a formal look.
To create a unique, modern look with your closure wig, you can use your hair as a zigzag parting or fringe bangs. Plus, you can do crimps or tight curls and you’ll turn heads center, right and left!
Maintaining Versatility: Proper Care of Your Lace Closure Wig
Lace closure wigs are designed with premium materials and intricate constructions, which can only be preserved with proper care and maintenance. In fact, we’ve included instructions for cleaning and storing your lace closure wig just for you!
- To clean your lace closure wig, you need to wash it every two weeks with a sulfate-free shampoo and moisturizing conditioner. Also, let it dry completely before storing or styling it again.
- To store your lace closure wig, comb it gently with a wide-tooth comb or paddle brush before and after wearing it.
- And to get the most out of it, you can make minor adjustments to your wig to increase its versatility, for example:
- You can adjust the size of the hat using the elastic band at the back of the hat to tighten or loosen it according to your head size.
- To customize the parting of your closure wig, use tweezers or scissors to pluck some hair from the lace closure. This will make it feel like a natural looking parting.
- To customize the color of your closure wig, you can use hair dye or bleach to change the color of the wig hair to your preference.
Wigs are an investment. So, if you want to shop for a lace closure wig or glueless wigs, you shouldn’t settle for anything less than the best. And that’s why we recommend Isee Hair’s collection of premium hair wigs made from real human hair. Not to mention, they are ethically sourced. So, it really doesn’t get any better than this. Oh, and the variety is unreal—we can pretty much guarantee everyone has a lace wig.
So, stop thinking about it and shop already! Isee Hair has the ultimate collection of lace closure wigs, which you can browse here. So, order now while stocks last!