Indian weddings are not just ceremonies, they are grand celebrations filled with culture, traditions, emotions, and versatility in style. Weddings in India feel incomplete without a banarasi saree. These 9 yards of elegant, timeless classics are favorites among brides and guests alike. The vibrant colors and intricate and elegant designs make these sarees truly special and perfect for any wedding occasion. Regardless of whether you’re attending a daytime wedding or a night wedding, get ready to be the talk of the town and make a statement with these premium banarasi sarees. Buy ethnic sarees online at iraah.store.
Best-suited sarees for a daytime wedding
Today, we have several dazzling and magnificent sarees available in the market to consider for north Indian weddings, but a true saree lover knows that nothing else compares to the evergreen beauty and elegance of a banarasi saree.
Now let’s discuss in detail the different kinds of banarasi silk sarees for different wedding functions, beginning from Engagement/roka Ceremony, best Haldi outfit, Mehendi ceremony, and Sangeet function to the Wedding reception. From lightweight Tussar silk, and organza silk to heavier Banaras silk and Kanjivaram silk, we have everything you need; handwoven with love and emotions for your perfect nuptials.
Which saree should you choose for a daytime wedding?
- Summer Daytime Weddings: Considering the scorching heat we face in India during summertime, the most perfect banarasi sarees would be banarasi khadi georgette sarees, banarasi organza sarees, and banarasi tissue sarees. The tissue banarasi silk saree has its own glossy, flowy, and soft texture, while organza sarees provide a transparent and sophisticated look, giving the wearer a refreshing look. These sarees will be the perfect choice for a daytime wedding, due to their unique and lightweight texture giving elegant style and comfort. These sarees have their charm and feeling.
- Winter Daytime Weddings: The best-suited winter banarasi silk sarees are Katan silk sarees, which is one of the most premium banarasi silk sarees available in vibrant colors and designs. These sarees are woven by twisting together two threads, which gives them a unique texture.
Now, let us move forward to address another question that might be haunting you:
Which saree colors best suit daytime weddings?
Banarasi sarees are a timeless and flawless piece of art. Thus, it does not matter what colors you choose to adorn, but if you still cannot decide, here’s a little tip to help!
For day functions, one should prefer light and pastel colors as at that time bright and dark colors would be unpleasant to the eyes.
Colors like pastel pink, lilac, lavender, sky blue, gray, lemon yellow, rose pink, off-white, and cream should be recommended during daytime wedding functions.
If you are a bride, go for the classic red as it never goes out of style.
But if you want to try something new, you can experiment with a pink banarasi saree.
Check out our exquisite range of Pathani Saree from our website.
How to style Banarasi saree for daytime weddings?
Wearing a banarasi saree for a daytime wedding makes you shine in the daylight, and create a lasting impression. When paired with the right accessories, it can make you stand out from the crowd.
- You can pair your banarasi saree with a fragrant gajra.
- To draw attention to your luxurious banarasi saree, you can keep your makeup minimal by creating winged eye makeup and applying nude eye makeup.
- Choose any dark-colored lip shade, preferably maroon or red.
- You can add a waistband to your accessories and turn up the temperature of the room with your oomph look.
A Banarasi saree is the epitome of beauty and grace. Whether you prefer soft pastels or bold colors, Banarasi Saree has everything for everyone. And when paired with the right accessories, makeup, and draping style, it can dazzle you in the daylight and create a lasting impression.